Problems with this game.

CantiCanti =/= smalltimehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
edited November 2008 in Gaming
http://www.peta.org/cooking-mama/index.asp

1. Too easy
2. Too short
3. Not enough weapons
4. Boring ending
5. Unrealistic plot
6. No character development
7. Bad music
8. Character is hard to control sometimes
9. The final boss is a joke compared to previous enemies
10. No replay value
11. Too linear
12. No save function
13. No multi-player or co-op

This game had so much potential and I was really looking forward to it. It's disappointing to see the developers take an interesting concept and fail to put forth the effort to make it entertaining. I did think the graphics however were fairly good. The egg cracking level was so detailed I felt like I was really breaking eggs! (At least the one egg I was actually successful in breaking, I dropped all the others, I could blame crappy controls for this but then I realize my egg cracking success rate in real life is just as bad. At least in the game I don't have to eat the shell pieces too.)

Comments

• DrLiamDrLiam British Columbia
    edited November 2008
    I laughed the whole way through :P
  • tmh88tmh88 Pittsburgh / Athens, OH
    edited November 2008
    Wow, that physics engine is terrible. I don't know why they didn't go with the Havok engine, or at least the unreal(would have fit the game, amirite?)
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    I think they could of at least made it a bit more challenging, its almost like you pass no matter what you do...or maybe I am just a turkey slaughtering *ahem* <ahem> cooking god.</ahem>
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited November 2008
    Funny thing the whole time through not once did I care about the turkey, I just wanted it in my belly. Sorry PETA you FAIL!
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    I didn't know pulling feathers out of a Turkey made them bleed, especially from dead Turkeys. Oh PETA...
  • DrLiamDrLiam British Columbia
    edited November 2008
    Koreish wrote:
    I didn't know pulling feathers out of a Turkey made them bleed, especially from dead Turkeys. Oh PETA...

Well if your going to be specific . . . I didn't know eggs have feathers and bleed when u crack them. . . :tongue: