Rwb

McBainMcBain San Clemente, CA New
edited October 2005 in Trading Post
Very quick seller, very prompt, courteous and informative. Would recommend in a heartbeat!:thumbsup:

Comments

• ketoketo Occupied. Or is it preoccupied? Icrontian
    edited January 2004
    Excellent trader. Shipped via FedEx, well packaged, everything as agreed. Thanks, Chris.
  • JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
    edited June 2004
    Bought two motherboards & and stick of ram from RWB. Despite me being overseas we still came to a deal and the goods arrived quickly despite them being held to ransom by Her Majesty's Customs & Excise. (Had to pay an extra £27 to get me hands the goods).

All goods were well packaged plus a couple of bonus items chucked in. Comunication was excellent and all goods seem to work as advertised (cant check the P4 board till my cpu arrives but I dont expect any probs :) ) and yeah RWB, that Kingmax ram wont run at 200fsb no matter what I tried. (I was told this prior to the sale & it was priced accordingly).

The Asus K8V deluxe is now watercooled & runs fine, hell, even my previous windows XP installation from a Nforce 2 board managed to boot into windows but I'm gonna have to do a fresh install.

Anyways sorry to ramble but as you can guess I'm very happy with how the deal went.

Thanx RWB you'da man. :Rocker:
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited June 2004
    and yeah RWB, that Kingmax ram wont run at 200fsb no matter what I tried.

That part scared the hell outta me, thinking it wouldn't even run "200MHz" instead of 400MHz ;) It is good everything arrived safe, but it sucks that the good swere held ransom :(

Do you need me to leave any heat or anything? Positive Of course ;)
  • JimboraeJimborae Newbury, Berks, UK New
    edited June 2004
    Heatware under Jimborae would nice, thanks mate. Would you like me to do likewise?
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited June 2004
    Heat under "Range Loki" ;)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2005
    A+ trade - he gave me a great deal, and packed it well, and even when a major hurricane got in the way of the deal, he contacted me and let me know what was going on, and got it to me right after the mess was over. The fact that he was thinking about the buyer during a time like that speaks volumes as to the integrity of this trader :thumbsup: