College IS Minecraft

SecretaryDomoSecretaryDomo Florida New
edited February 2011 in Minecraft
Been taking a break from Minecraft ever since the work load started to increase. Sooooo I think it's quite appropriate that I do my first official Speech class speech on it. Ya know, to show it some love. :3

So if anyone has ideas for pics or topics I should cover, leave 'em! The speech is completely informative so anything goes (well, mostly =P).

Please and thank you! =D

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    I can't find it, but the straight railway with Notch commenting "that is so cool" was pretty nifty. You could comment on the draw of single player, how survival works (or doesn't), why people like to build dicks (j/k, but you could find tons of pics of nuts structures or recreations). Someone recreated an entire Zelda game, spent 100+ hours IIRC. Shit is nuts.
  • SecretaryDomoSecretaryDomo Florida New
    edited February 2011
    =3 I'll be sure to include everything (maybe even hint at the less...educationally rated topics) Thanks for the help.
  • SuperStrifeSuperStrife Florida
    edited February 2011
    Tushon wrote:
    I can't find it, but the straight railway with Notch commenting "that is so cool" was pretty nifty. You could comment on the draw of single player, how survival works (or doesn't), why people like to build dicks (j/k, but you could find tons of pics of nuts structures or recreations). Someone recreated an entire Zelda game, spent 100+ hours IIRC. Shit is nuts.

DoubleOBond made 'a link to the past' in creative mode, if thats what you are referring to tushon. http://www.gamertube.info/2011/01/minecraft-zelda-hyrule-tribute-doubleobond/

if you're interested.
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited February 2011
    That is the one.
  • SecretaryDomoSecretaryDomo Florida New
    edited February 2011
    Speech went great, thanks for the help, guys. =D
  • edited February 2011
    Wasn't in creative mode, but yeah...almost done with dark world. Then I just have to make the dungeons.