An apology is required...

FearmyblinkFearmyblink California Icrontian
edited March 2011 in Gaming
Dear Icrontic Guild members,
Just as a reminder, i am fearmyblink (terrible name haha) and i was a mage who raided whenever i could with you guys in ICC in case anybody forgot me lol. I am here to apologize for not only my lack of appearance, but also my lack of updating you. Although this is no excuse for not updating you, I have been swamped with school and an excess of projects that have required my full attention. I have also been in a few (not so good) financial situations that have needed my utmost attention and so i have not been able to buy a new computer which is why i stopped playing in the first place because my old pc died on me. If there is still a place for me i plan to return in mid to late april hopefully because my parents said theyre gunna buy me a new computer for my birthday haha. again my apologies go out to the entire guild but especially to the guildmaster (zenmode). hope you guys are having fun in cata and i hope that i can join you very soon!

-Fearmyblink

P.S. sorry for any grammatical or punctuation errors, did this kind of fast.

Comments

• SpencerForHireSpencerForHire Clawson, MI
    edited March 2011
    No apology is required. Life is much more important than WoW.... I think. Hope to see you back here soon!
  • FearmyblinkFearmyblink California Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    thanks =D but i feel like i should have said something sooner. oh and count me in for rbg's the second i get to 85 and geared up! i just realized i made it sound like nobody knew who zenmode was lol, my bad. im bad at this whole forum thing.
  • ZenModeZenMode Royal Oak, Mi Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    No apology is required. Life is much more important than WoW.... I think. Hope to see you back here soon!

What he said.

I'm not the least bit upset man, do what you need to do. We'll be happy to see you back when you can make it :)
  • HydrarHydrar Columbia, MD Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    Cataclysm is lots of fun... from 1-60 and 80-85. Come back when you can!