Need a program that will add reverb etc to mic via PC

Byron172Byron172 Adelaide, South Australia Member
edited April 2011 in Science & Tech
Anyone know of a decent program that will allow me to add reverb/chorus to microphone via my PC in real time (not Post recording). It's frustrating the hell outta me trying to find something that works!!

Cheers.

Comments

• kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited April 2011
    I know this won't help and it's a troll of an answer. But you can do that with Garage Band on the Mac. So my point being is that I would think that some of the recording studio software for PC like cakewalk should be able to do that. Another possibility is that, course not exactly a free solution.

Another option (again based on mac thinking) is that there are some mac programs that allow you to run a redirector. For example say I'm recording in audacity and it would normally just pull audio from my mic. Instead I have a program called Sound Flower. So I tell garage band to grab audio from Sound Flower and Sound Flower is actually pulling in audio from some other source, could be a mic, a cd or some other program that's adding a layer of audio fx to it's source. I would think there's a windows equivalent of that.

But barring all of that I googled this page, which may help find what you need, some free some paid versions.

http://en.softonic.com/s/microphone-voice-effect