Stormcloaks or Imperials

fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
edited December 2011 in Gaming
so which did you pick? (please use the spoiler tag if you spoil it)

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    On this playthrough, Imperials. I based my choice on the fact that I'm a Dunmer amongst other things.
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Stormcloaks. 'Nuff said.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    I'm a Nord leaning towards the Imperials, so far. I haven't completed any quests to fully join them, though. I may switch to Stormcloaks and save the Imperials for my next play through with a different race.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    my first play through I didn't choose a side, just did the main quest line (redguard)

my 2nd and 3rd playthroughs are undecided, but probably one for each just to see the stories played out
    although I do not like Ulfric's racism and how he kills his own people who don't agree with him. I also don't like how the imperials are just thalmor puppets
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Being a Nord I feel a much larger sense of camaraderie with the Stormcloaks.
    course there's also the whole trying to kill you thing the Imperials had going which effectively set up my mind from the beginning.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Considering the Elder Scrolls lore following the end of Oblivion, the Imperials are pretty much ruined and in shambles anyways, and they've failed to recover the Empire. So I went Stormcloaks, because someone needs to pick up the pieces.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    I imagine I'll go Stormcloak. I mean, Ulfric shouted the old whoeverhewas to death. With his voice. Sound like anybody I know?
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Stormcloaks for sneaky play through (though, I honestly left it alone for a long time as I am tending to play the "what's in it for me" role with this one), and will be going imperial for my orc warrior.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Snarkasm wrote:
    I imagine I'll go Stormcloak. I mean, Ulfric shouted the old whoeverhewas to death. With his voice. Sound like anybody I know?
    he actually killed the high king with his sword. the shout was just to disable him. if you talk to <s>Hitler</s> Ulfric, he tells you this
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I haven't talked to either side in 70 hours since I left that tool guard and his uncle behind in Bumblefuck, Whereversville.