[BLOG] Got any Rubbers?

fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
edited November -1 in Community
For the love of beer, strippers, and my sanity; DON'T USE RUBBER BANDS TO BUNDLE THE MAIL YOU PUT IN A COLLECTION BOX! I have to take all of them off because the mail has to go through a sorting machine.

But I tell ya what I'm gonna do to help you remember this. Next time I find a bundle of mail with a rubber band around it, I'm gonna write down the return address, and then find your house and set it on fire. Then I'm gonna take that rubber band(s) and give them to little children.

No, not nice little children who live in nice neighborhoods that would use it to play 'Cowboy and Indian' or on a rubber band gun. No, I'm gonna give those rubber bands to kids in the ghetto. And you know what kids in the ghetto use heavy duty rubber bands for? They strap it around their arms and shoot up on drugs. No lies.

So the next time you think about putting a rubber band around a bundle of mail and dropping it off in a collection box, ask yourself...

Do I like my house?

And more importantly, do I support kids getting high on drugs using my rubber band?

Got any rubbers?

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    Giving credence to "going postal" one day at a time, here's fatcat!
  • If we don't provide them with clean rubber bands, they'll just use filthy ones and catch diseases that we'll then end up having to provide free medical care to support.

Please, think of the children, they need these clean rubber bands.