Ilriyas's Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Happy Holidays Gift Giveaway

IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy CanadianToronto, Ontario Icrontian
edited December 2011 in Gaming
So as I've mentioned in the Gamification experts take note: Valve is doing it right thread I've decided to buy into Steam's holiday cheer and made a few purchases today.

Feeling generous I decided to buy the 4 code pack for Monday Night Combat (A game I've been wanting to get forever) and so I have 3 spare codes for the game lying around for whoever happens to want it.

As with all the other giveaways I'll enter your names (Or have someone who already has a copy as I have no idea what I'm doing) into a randomized selector and then pm the codes from there.

EDIT: I also have a spare code for Killing Floor for whomever is interested.

EDIT2: I've also got 2 Killing Floor gift passes (Temporary Play) and a Monday Night Combat gift pass just for any who are interested in the game but aren't considering a permanent copy XD

Happy Holidays Icrontic!

Comments

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    I have both of these games, but bumping so others see this thread. These games are awesome (especially MNC)
  • MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    I'd be up for some MNC if the whole group who does this is in.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Awesome contest, Ilriyas! Thanks for doing this!
  • IlriyasIlriyas The Syrupy Canadian Toronto, Ontario Icrontian
    edited December 2011
    @UPSLynx Thanks for the bump mate XD I was starting to get disheartened that nobody wanted free stuff.

@primesuspect No problem, its the holiday spirit after plus I found an awesome family at Icrontic I just felt like I should be giving something back. That and throwing out these codes means I know people who'd be interested in playing XD
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    I'm in for an MNC key.
    And bump
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    Bumping so I can have more people to play MNC with, I would love to play with you guys :D
    Hrm...need to bump this before it falls off the first page.
  • ghbutlerghbutler Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Nathan, Grant, Dmytro, Estevan, and Devin say hi...you know, your real friends...
    edited December 2011
    @ghbutler You guys are getting your own copies damn it...now you've all ruined your Christmas presents (Hint Hint Killing Floor was included as well)
    I'll take that Killing Floor key if you still have it; Perry (my son) wants to play with me (he won a copy on the contest), and if no one else is interested.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    I'd be up for some MNC.
    Alright, then I guess I'll dole out the keys tonight when I'm back from work.

@ghbutler You guys are getting your own copies damn it...now you've all ruined your Christmas presents (Hint Hint Killing Floor was included as well)
    Nathan poorly referred to the fact that you decided to hang out with your Icrontic "friends" and not your real ones, after you said you would. That comment was meant to say we caught you on here instead of hanging out with us, you know, your REAL friends.

- Grant

@ghbutler, perhaps you guys should take things into consideration before making assumptions. I had just finished a 7 hour shift at work, with the holiday rush and carrying all the bloody turkeys I just didn't feel up to anything. (That and I smelled like a slaughterhouse.)
    Mmmmmmmm meat :D
    @primesuspect XD.

Alright so I'll have to hold off an hour on the announcement, on my crappy computer atm and have no access to steam.
    edited December 2011
    Alrighty then.

Winners of MNC are: Crazy Joe, Basil, and MiracleManS

Winner of Killing Floor: Primesuspect.

That's it then XD was hoping for more turnout but whatever :D

Sending the games directly on steam so check your steam account for any invites by me :D

Happy Holidays everyone!
    @ghbutler, perhaps you guys should take things into consideration before making assumptions. I had just finished a 7 hour shift at work, with the holiday rush and carrying all the bloody turkeys I just didn't feel up to anything. (That and I smelled like a slaughterhouse.)
    We did take a lot of things into consideration, but we all agreed on you being on Icrontic, even though you promised to be at Nathan's house after work. We didn't get a last minute message saying you weren't coming (we didn't really expect one TBH), and Nathan has lost a ton of respect for you due to your new obsession with Icrontic, ponies, and pony-related drinking games.

Hell, all of us saw you on Icrontic at 9:30ish last night, so our theory was correct.
    Thanks a ton, Ilriyas.

If you guys are having a non-public conversation, there's always the private messaging interface :p
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    Shit. I'm not real? My Christmas is ruined.
    @Lincoln, I certainly hope you guys are real...if not then I truly am crazy and I've been talking/typing to myself for the better part of a month.
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    Thanks muchly for MNC Mr Ilriyas.

Merry Christmas to ya from the voices in your head. :P
    Thanks muchly for MNC Mr Ilriyas.

Merry Christmas to ya from the voices in your head. :P
    Damn so it is true, I should submit this to The Guinness Book of World Records.

"World's largest and most complicated case of multiple personality disorder/schizophrenia/displacement something or other."

• MiracleManSMiracleManS Chambersburg, PA Icrontian
    Just got back from the whole holiday ordeal. Thanks so much Ilriyas. Feel free to ask me to play sometime!
    @MiracleManS Will do mate, I'll be on steam in about an hour so I'll send you the code then.