SWTOR: Crafting

fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
edited January 2012 in Gaming

Remember, you can send your companions on missions when they are not in your party (i.e. when you are grouped up and your companion is dismissed) via the Crew Skills button (Diamond)

Comments

• fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    I've gotten to the point in Synthweaving where I need to go back to DK and farm mats to continue. Maybe even Korriban.

Course maybe if I paid more attention gathering I wouldn't have this problem :)
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    You don't have gathering professions that could help with this? I've gotten mine exclusively from that and will be disappoint if that changes.
    I got plenty of higher level mats, just my synthweaving hasn't reached a point where it uses them yet.

Synth is at 54, and I need lots of crystals still
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    You can send them out for lower level gathering still. It's a dropdown above the missions. You'll see something like "Level 11-19."
    You can send them out for lower level gathering still. It's a dropdown above the missions. You'll see something like "Level 11-19."
    ah, good to know
  • JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Oh, if anyone is having a difficult (or lengthy) time making money as they level for their speeder at 25, I rake a fair amount of money so if I have a decent amount left after paying for talents and after I get my speeder tonight, I'd be happy to help fund others. I just don't want to be hit up like a crack addict afterward ;)
    gimme all your monies lol
    edited January 2012
    Two things:

-Debating just getting 3 gathering crew skills on alt for credits

-looks like a pretty good guide to crafting http://sithwarrior.com/forums/Thread-Crew-Skills-Compendium
    updated chart in first post. other one was outdated.

you may have to change your crew skills. hope none of you were 400 lol
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I like how Diplomacy is paired with bio-stuff. Maybe making mind control potions
    Crew skills have updated again with patch and picture in first post is current.

Slicing is basically for credits now