Active Guild Members and New GuildLaunch.com Site

CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
edited April 2012 in Gaming
Hey all! We've noticed that there hasn't been a lot of activity within the guild in recent weeks. Would you mind posting in here if you're still playing or planning to play?

Also, I set up a site on GuildLaunch.com to see if that could help with recruiting. If we can get our numbers up, then we can start doing some of the harder endgame content. I'm really interested in trying some of the Operations and getting bigger meetups together.

Here's the site: http://icrontic.guildlaunch.com

I'll have a launch code in the guild MOTD ingame which will allow you to register without having to fill out the application. I'm at work, so I can't add it right now, but expect it this evening. Please feel free to offer suggestions for the site. Thanks!

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    I have not really been active and won't be in the immediate future.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    I will hereby commit. Did all my solo dailies today and will for the foreseeable future. LET'S DO THIS, ENDGAME.
  • CycloniteCyclonite Tampa, Florida Icrontian
    Alright, guild description in-game shows the site and launch code to bypass the application.
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    off topic but not

Cyclonite is Guildmaster as of yesterday. He has been there since the beginning. I don't play nearly enough to manage it currently.

• JBoogalooJBoogaloo This too shall pass... Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    Like I said in a previous post, I still play. But, with school, work, finding work in Boston, handling issues before the wife leaves on her internship in May, and handling a major exercise happening in the coming months, I'm pretty swamped. I'll be on more frequently when things slow down a bit.
    No worries. We should be around when you're able to join in again. :)
  • RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian
    I'm out - sorry. Just can't get back into the game.
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    I plan on going back to the game but I need find a job first.
    Sounds good, Church. We'll be here when you return. :) Sorry to hear about your job. I hope you're able to find something soon. :)

Charity and I spent some time the other night with the guild "Your Companion." They seem like a nice bunch, so we went ahead and moved our mains over to there. We'll call this a "guild merge," as the majority of Icrontic isn't playing anyway. I'll leave the guild active (I handed over GM to one of my alts) to keep the details up for who to contact. They're making decent progression with Ops content, so we're working with them to get geared.

Hoping that server migrations are opened up or merges occur soon. Feel free to talk to me through here or in-game if you have any questions.