Mesmer

TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
edited August 2012 in Gaming
So i went for a mesmer, a warlock-like character if you want to see it like that. Anyway, the lack of equipment that drops 1-10 is insane and i either had to choose between a melee with a 2-hander (light armor wtf??) or pistol/off hand combination. Off course the range option is the most viable with this armor.

Anyway, the first couple of points is spent on Chaos and it really serves the purpose. She is a lot more "chaos-like" now, especially after i found a staff which brought up totally new abilities.

Anyway, when i became 11 and found that staff, i went back to low level mobs to train the skills and pretty much all mobs dropped gear all of a sudden. Was that changed in one of the patches? Mind you, i killed level 3 mobs and got gear that was an upgrade at lvl 11.

Any other Mesmers here that wanna share their play style and what stat you have on gear?

Comments

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    It sounds like that was a patch issue and they fixed it. Remeber, if you are encountering issues like that, you should report it :)
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    Loot is streaky and stingy 1-10 like any MMO. Sounds like you just got really unlucky. :(
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    Yea I'm a level 17 Ranger and have only had one bow drop and tons of heavy armor.