I know I forgot people, please add them for me. I derp a lot.
I know I live 1500 miles from LA now, but we can still arrange to work things out to perhaps split flights/rentals/etc. Especially since a lot of LAX->DTW connects in Denver.
That being said, I'm not leaving after Expo is over. While I'm not starting a new life in Detroit like another me will in another universe, I am going to stay and visit family with Melissa who will be meeting up with me once Expo is over. So if you guys want to fly there on the same flight, that works out well. If you want to flyback together, count me out!
Can everyone interested please answer:
1. Are you going to Expo? (I realize this is probably maybe for a lot of people)
2. What days are you arriving and leaving?
3. Are you staying at ICHQ or a hotel/otherwise?
4. Are you interested in splitting a rental car/gas?
5. How much stuff are you packing? IE. Do we need to rent a minivan or is a small car going to work out?
6. Other relevant details
Here are my answers:
2. Arriving June 26, Leaving Never
3. Probably ICHQ
5. A backpack, laptop, standard large luggage (I'm staying for a while)
6. I want to fly Southwest this year if the price difference is less than $50 from Spirit