edited October 2009
    MAGIC wrote:
    Looks like a batmobile, but i like it.

LoL !

Yeah it looks a lot like that.

Not bad :)
  • airbornflghtairbornflght Houston, TX Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    It looks bigger than my Antec 900, which is a scary thought.
  • djmephdjmeph Detroit Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    With all that room this would be perfect for my Dual-Xeon DAW that I posted during the case giveaway contest. Wasn't planning on spending $200 on a case, but this looks like it would be worth it. I'll need all that cooling for the five 15,000 RPM SCSI drives.
  • DrLiamDrLiam British Columbia
    edited October 2009
    This case is really attractive to me since I can quickly swap wires in and out on the top without moving the case. When troubleshooting other computers, getting at the cables behind the computer can be a bit of a pain sometimes. Definitely thinking of getting a case designed like this in the near future.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Go for it. I'm probably going to replace my Antec 900 with one of these.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    I dig that case design, but I will declare that anyone designing any case for the rest of time, please, for the love of god make your front panel wires long enough to move to any far corner of the motherboard tray!!

I had similar issues when testing the Antec Skeleton, an extra 2" of cable and everybody is happy. Overall an amazing product marred by such a simple design oversight. For $200 I want to absolutely know I can plug my motherboard in, standard layout or not, and frankly all you have to do is make a cable that will reach each far corner of the motherboard tray. I would rather have a little extra cable to manage, than not have enough to make my connection.
  • BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of Propaganda OKC Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Meh. The Intel P55 board used in the review is an odd duck when it comes to layout.

dp55kg-s.jpg
  • chrisWhitechrisWhite Littleton, CO
    edited October 2009
    Raven? This thing should be called the Cylon.

Looks like a sexy case though.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Sexy case?
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan Icrontian
    edited October 2009
    Buddy gives them a ding for depth, but that's what I'm looking for in a case. For some reason, I seem to be unable to buy motherboards with logical layouts, and end up with cables crammed up against things and in weird spots at weird angles.

Having that much open space in a case would make my life a whole lot easier.

The pricetag gives me a bit of pause, though.