[BLOG] Slosh slosh slosh

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian
edited November -1 in Community
I significantly increased my water intake today—I drank more than a gallon of water. I emptied out an old juice bottle and kept it filled next to my desk. This is what is going to enable me to drink enough water; if I have to keep going to the tap to get it, I'll forget. This way I have no excuse.

Not sure what went wrong, but my legs were in pain today. Not the bad kind of pain, but the kind of exercise pain that means I'm doing something right. I did another mile tonight, but again increased the speed/intensity. I started out full bore and made it 1/2 mile before I had to stop and rest. My calves were on fire.

My walk back was slightly less intense. My legs hurt too much to go speed demon again.

The cat started to follow me, but due to the rain and wind, I think she said "**** it" and went back into my garage, where she has taken up residence.

This is my 11th straight day of not only walking, but also blogging. I'm hoping that both forms of exercise will bear fruit someday.

I'm tired, I have to get ready for a trip tomorrow, and I'm not sure how much walking I'll be able to do while I'm in LA. Hopefully I'll be able to squeeze in something. I'll be sure to let you know.

Comments

• MochanMochan Philippines
    You never know Prime, there might be a hot chick in the galleries reading your blog and waiting for you to get into shape before she calls to tell you she wants to **** your brains out. So keep working at it and keep hoping.
  • poofiepoofie Baltimore, MD Icrontian
    ... Mochan, get out of my head.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • This Blog Is Useless without Pictures! Good luck in LA!
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    Keep that cat away from my beer......