How do I insert a Logo into Outlook Signature

RADARADA Apple Valley, CA Member
edited January 2011 in Science & Tech
Ok, I'm at a loss....

I've tried everything I know to do, how do I get my company logo to appear at in an Outlook Signature?

I've tried saving the pic as a bitmap, a jpeg, a gif... nothing..

I've tried saving the Signature as an html doc, Rich Text, etc. nothing...

What the heck am I doing wrong!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2006
    outlook or outlook express?
  • RADARADA Apple Valley, CA Member
    edited March 2006
    Got It!! :celebrate

Didn't realize you needed to save the Logo/Pic in C:\Documents and Settings\Your_Name\Application Data\Microsoft\Signatures
  • edited April 2006
    Hi Rada
    Can you let me know how - I saved it in signatures in every format - just does not show up - doing my head in

Thanks
  • RADARADA Apple Valley, CA Member
    edited April 2006
    CLA10 wrote:
    Hi Rada
    Can you let me know how - I saved it in signatures in every format - just does not show up - doing my head in

Thanks

Not sure about the format - I used JPEG

Ater I was finished editing the logo, I placed a copy in the folder:

C:\Documents and Settings\Your_Name\Application Data\Microsoft\Signatures

I then went into Outlook (2003), and created a new "advanced" sig, where it opens word as a sig editor. I inserted the logo I saved in the Signatures folder into the word doc, added my info and saved into the same signatures folder.

Not sure what else you could do.
  • edited March 2010
    RADA wrote:
    Ok, I'm at a loss....

I've tried everything I know to do, how do I get my company logo to appear at in an Outlook Signature?

I've tried saving the pic as a bitmap, a jpeg, a gif... nothing..

I've tried saving the Signature as an html doc, Rich Text, etc. nothing...

What the heck am I doing wrong!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
  • edited March 2010
    Hi there

I had the same problem which i have fixed.

You produce a signature as usual with all your contact infomation etc.... and save it

Open up a new page as if you were going to send some one an email - Place the flashing cursor under all your text or where you want your logo to go - then go into the INSERT tab and select picture - Find you logo and acept it and it will be inserted into your page.

Now send the email to your self - once you receive the email, select your signature details and picture and copy.

Now go and make a new signature - past the copy into the editor page and you will see the logo in there and the save this as your lastest signature.

The email that you sent to your self and that you copied from needs to be kept, so dont delete it save it into a misc sub folder on outlook.

This has worked for me - if you delete that file it will not work.

Good luck!
  • edited July 2010
    shoebridge wrote:
    Hi there

I had the same problem which i have fixed.

You produce a signature as usual with all your contact infomation etc.... and save it

Open up a new page as if you were going to send some one an email - Place the flashing cursor under all your text or where you want your logo to go - then go into the INSERT tab and select picture - Find you logo and acept it and it will be inserted into your page.

Now send the email to your self - once you receive the email, select your signature details and picture and copy.

Now go and make a new signature - past the copy into the editor page and you will see the logo in there and the save this as your lastest signature.

The email that you sent to your self and that you copied from needs to be kept, so dont delete it save it into a misc sub folder on outlook.

This has worked for me - if you delete that file it will not work.

Good luck!

i HAVE DONEK THE SAME AS YOU HAVE TOLD BUT LOGO IS NOT COMING EXCEPT MY NAME AND ALL DETAILS. WHAT SHOULD I DO ? PLEASE HELP ME
  • edited January 2011
    lkopan wrote:
    i HAVE DONEK THE SAME AS YOU HAVE TOLD BUT LOGO IS NOT COMING EXCEPT MY NAME AND ALL DETAILS. WHAT SHOULD I DO ? PLEASE HELP ME

Hello I just completed a similar task and it was successfull. Here is what I did.

1.) Opened Outlook 2003 went to the "Mail Format Tab. Opened "Signatures" and removed all the signatures (copy your details into a Word Doc first).
    2.) Browsed to C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Microsoft\Signatures and Deleted every last file in this folder.
    3.) Went back to the Word Document With my Signature details from step 1 and inserted the logo. (tweeked the formating till happy)
    4.) Save the Word Document as an html into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Microsoft\Signatures folder
    5.) Open Outlook 2003 go to the "Mail Format Tab. Open "Signatures" and you should see your new signature with logo intact.

Good Luck!