3/27 Raid

MAGICMAGIC Doot DootFurniture City, Michigan Icrontian
edited March 2011 in Gaming
Good work last night,

We got Conclave down after some work. I think we leared a lot about the fight. Timing seemed to be everything on this one and rushing the mechanics was hurting us bad. Spreading out the fight through another ultimate phase put us over the top. Grats to Dan on the Permafrost Signet and DE on Lightning Well Belt.

Magmaw gave us more trouble than he is worth, but again we made some changes and got the kill. Grats to Ryanfodder on Crown of Burning Waters and DE on Leggins of Lethal Force.

Finally, after a beating we came together and broke ODS on our second shot. Grats to Steve on Security Measure Alpha and to Silvester on Lightning Conductor Band.

There was some hostility last night. I am not sure if anyone was specifically called out in raid as I didn't see it. For the sake of the peace, if you have a problem or notice someone doing something incorrectly, wisper them or a raid leader.

In the same breath, if you get a suggestion from someone, don't take it as an assault. If you think you are playing you're role correctly, talk it over like rational people. Take advice. "Fuck you ______. " is not an acceptable response.

We were a little short handed last night. We struggled a bit. I'd say we do another week of our "farmable" stuff before we try pushing farther into BD. So, next week: Halfus & VT to Conclave to Magmaw & ODS. We can go from there.

Nice work on leveling Greg, at 74 the last time I checked. Can't wait for you to join us so we can stop DEing your gear.

Comments

• fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    haha

I could have played on the DK last night if you needed me, but it seemed you had 11 or 12 throughout the night.

I also think the 2 week break made everyone a little rusty, lead to some frustrations, words etc. What is Icrontic without drama no?

I'll be 85 for next sunday, I got my grind mode all prep'd and hopefully work doesn't screw me by making me work my days off