Short fiction reading

CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian
edited June 2011 in Community
It's not an official EpIc event, since it was organized with the Cafe directly, but I thought you guys might want to know about it anyway. If you're my Facebook friend, you already got an invite to the Facebook event.

attachment.php?attachmentid=29020&stc=1&d=1307654037

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    You are so Awesome CB. Books available for purchase at the event? or should I grab one of Amazon(only 2 left!)?

-Digi
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    Oh, sorry, I put it on the official Expo calendar already, so it might kinda be in some way an official event. ;)
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I will have a small stack of books available for purchase and one book will be put up as a ticket raffle prize. If you bought one elsewhere (now that Amazon has lowered the price, it's about the same as what I'm selling them for) I'll still sign it for you if you bring it along. ;)

If you do buy one on Amazon, please use this link - or this one for the eBook. Beyond the original contract, I only get paid for the purchases I refer. :/

Amazon should have more copies soon, they've ordered more from the publisher. :)

If there is a lot of interest, I could order more from the publisher, and likely have them in time for the reading.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    I've gotten more copies, so there should be plenty for all who want them.

Also: Tracey has informed me that the reading will be broadcast live on the cafe's uStream channel, so those who can't make it to Epic, can watch there.

Note that a recording of the event will not be kept in the channel archives.
  • ColgereColgere Cincinnati, OH Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    CB wrote:
    I've gotten more copies, so there should be plenty for all who want them.

Also: Tracey has informed me that the reading will be broadcast live on the cafe's uStream channel, so those who can't make it to Epic, can watch there.

Note that a recording of the event will not be kept in the channel archives.
    :thumbup Sweet! :bigggrin: