Is this a decent price??? ATAI AIW 9800 Pro

Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own wayNaples, FL Icrontian
edited November 2004 in Trading Post
128 MB.

Best price I have found looking around so far is $229.00 with free shipping. Can anyone offer a place with a better price for this card??? I'm in US, so UK folks may suggest for folks in UK, but after overseas shipping and duties on import, etc, probbaly not doable for me.

Link, for those who want to look at details:

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=10352183&adid=17073&dcaid=17073

I know some folks were talking about things that an AIW would do well for them, I am thinking about one for here for the XP box also. SO, better prices ARE really wanted. alternates that are fully equivalent or can do this comob that the AIW can do and which are better without OCing, are also welcome. I like native rate video card tunings, sorry.

Comments

• t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
    edited November 2004
    You could try pricematching it at Staples. Staples has it priced at $340.49.
    If they PM it, that would make it $179. :)
  • Straight_ManStraight_Man Geeky, in my own way Naples, FL Icrontian
    edited November 2004
    Ok, but the Staples close to here (about 14 miles away) is mostly MISSING. Actually, they finally got new front windows and roof repairs and new A\C units and door glass, after Charley, this very week (they had plywood over all front windows, both doors, and alternative cellular phone numbers for EMPLOYEES of store to call to find out when to return to work spraypainted on the boards. But thanks, might take a buy.com printout in when they DO reopen ("reopening soon" can be anytime in next two months down here). Appreciate it, though, thanks for the try. NORMALLY, it woudl be an excellent thing to try, things are just STRANGE here for a while... :(:rolleyes: I AM serious about this card if I can find an EXCELLENT price.
  • t1rhinot1rhino Toronto
    edited November 2004
    Order it online. You can price match online as well.