edited May 2006
    Huh? You're not suppose to drink while on that medication ;D

Just kidding.... :D
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited May 2006
    Yeah now that they nerfed it...
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    And by nerf, you mean "Made it a legitimate encounter that people could actually complete?"
    edited May 2006
    Sure like they nerfed Rag. :)

I would just like to be able for our guild to get past the second boss in AQ20. We did it once but it was bugged so that none of the waves were there at all, just the boss. And we still did the Graveyard run before they stopped that.
    edited May 2006
    Nah, not like Rag.

I'm pretty sure you're familiar with guilds like Death and Taxes, Drama, Fires of Heaven and Praemium Callidus? You know, the super guilds that do everything months before blizzard development intends?

Yeah, these guys were working on C'Thun for the better part of a month; there was a bug that was basically causing C'Thun to PEWPEWPEW everyone with his one million damage eyebeam at one time.. Instead of the lazy gits that don't move.

Ragnaros has always been about FR and class-stacking. He was possible all along, even after buffing, nerfing, buffing and nerfing again.
    edited May 2006
    Never heard of those guilds but we have several on our server that have everything on farm status.

I heard that Rag wasnt possible before they nerfed him.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    mmonnin wrote:
    Never heard of those guilds but we have several on our server that have everything on farm status.

I heard that Rag wasnt possible before they nerfed him.

I vaguely (Haven't played in a loooong time) remember Rag getting beaten. He wasn't nerfed at the time.
    edited May 2006
    It was just a thread awhile back that I read. I wasnt even 60, or anywhere close to that, when he was Nerfed or was in a guild big enough to attempt a 10 man dungeon on their own.
  • edited May 2006
    Nerf guns are fun.
  • TonksTonks Fairfax, VA/Salem, WV
    edited May 2006
    mmonnin wrote:
    Sure like they nerfed Rag. :)

I would just like to be able for our guild to get past the second boss in AQ20. We did it once but it was bugged so that none of the waves were there at all, just the boss. And we still did the Graveyard run before they stopped that.

My guild's had that encounter bug and reset twice on us on like the seventh wave or something. Suuuucckks.
    edited May 2006
    Tonks! ProfDLP has mentioned you a couple times on my WoW threads.

What race/class/server? :)
    edited May 2006
    Thrax wrote:
    Tonks! ProfDLP has mentioned you a couple times on my WoW threads.

What race/class/server? :)

Troll/Shaman/Uther :D You?
    edited May 2006
    Orc/Warlock/Stormrage - Old character, rerolled after my guild killed Nef and the guild fell apart.
    Gnome/Warrior/Cenarion Circle - NEW character! Play with RL friends, and am currently enjoying AQ40.

:D
    edited May 2006
    Thrax wrote:
    Orc/Warlock/Stormrage - Old character, rerolled after my guild killed Nef and the guild fell apart.
    Gnome/Warrior/Cenarion Circle - NEW character! Play with RL friends, and am currently enjoying AQ40.

:D

My guild's juuuust starting to work on BWL, so AQ40's out of the question right now. But it looks nifty. :D I have a 40 Troll Warrior on Uther as well, and a 43 Human Warlock on Lightninghoof (RPPVP server... >_>) and various other characters aside from my shaman. Gnome Warriors are the best. Especially with pink pigtails.
    edited May 2006
    The handlebars of love are pretty spiffy, but I ended up going with the Leia Buns. After staring at my big, muscular Warlock for a million years, I felt like I was at an alien chippendales, and therefore decided to play a shim. ;D
    edited May 2006
    Ahah. Buns are cute too. <3
    edited May 2006
    We are just getting to Rag now. We were in an Alliance when they booted use because 'we were taking all the loot' or some other BS reason. We build it and they fell all over themselves and have gotten back to Rag. On second attempt we got past the first wave of sons!! lol
    edited May 2006
    mmonnin wrote:
    We are just getting to Rag now. We were in an Alliance when they booted use because 'we were taking all the loot' or some other BS reason. We build it and they fell all over themselves and have gotten back to Rag. On second attempt we got past the first wave of sons!! lol

That sucks. :\ Especially when you were so close.