Halo

BobyJoBobyJo N C Texas
edited December 2003 in Gaming
I have had Halo since the game was available for PC.
The visuals in this game are "unreal".
I am not sure of how much the DX9 plays into these screens but this is the most outstanding game I have had to look at.
Also looks as if it is super long, I have thought I was getting towards the end.
But then everything starts all over! I have not finished it as yet.
I also have MaxPayne2, and Aquanox2.
These are the DX9 games that I have at present.
I have played MaxPayne2 for awhile.
This game looks very interesting.
Just think I should get through Halo before I start on another mountain to climb.

Comments

• verselloversello New
    edited October 2003
    I know what it's like - owning a couple new games and not enough to play'em all in one day :)
  • drowddrowd Texas
    edited October 2003
    i HATE having too many games to play. it really bugs me. pisses me off even, and then i dont enjoy them. but i am slowly but surely running through the various games i have stacked up. i just beat max payne and am trying to get through simpsons hit and run, and the list goes on and on. oh well, such is life
    so many games, so little time . . .
  • OrgazmoOrgazmo CT
    edited November 2003
    Uhhhh, Max Payne 2 looks way better than Halo, Halo is a crappy port with aging graphics. Even Unreal 2 still looks better...

Halo did look amazing on Xbox though, and still does...just looks like crap on PC...
  • BobyJoBobyJo N C Texas
    edited November 2003
    I guess I am messing something, I think Halo has great visuals for the PC.
    Some of the best I have ever seen, I do not own a XBox or anyother box.
    I only own this PC, but I have looked at a lot of games on this PC.
  • stoopidstoopid Albany, NY New
    edited December 2003
    Well, I have Halo for the PC now and have also played the xbox version.

While I agree that there's little difference between the versions, Halo had decent graphics to begin with. I don't know what people expected form the PC version, but it certainly doesn't look "bad". It just isn't much 'better'. I've seen it on a directx9 system, and at lower resolutions on my laptop. It's equally fun either way. I'm too busy killing things to care much about the eye candy.