Oblivion Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edited December 2007 in Gaming
When i first started the game and learning how to play i was exploring the wilderness in awe of the graphics when a random enemy attacked me. I was beating it and it hit me. The top left hand corner said something about the shakes or some kind of illness disease or something. So now i look back on it not knowing what i was doing, i look at my stats and im like WTF? I look at my agility and its in red letters and it says lvl 56. so im like hmm..... I drank a cure disease earlier and it did nothing. My natural agility should be 100 but it says 56 in red. So something is lowering my agility. Can someone please help.:sad2:

Comments

• edited May 2006
    Look at the active affects page to see whats doing you in. You can always visit a chapel to restore your attributes.
  • edited May 2006
    I cant use a chapel anymore.........=( I did all the theiving guild and dark brotherhood missions so my infamy is higher than my fame.... anymore ideas?
  • edited May 2006
    Do some good? You should be able to balance that stuff out with a bit of work. What does the active affects page say is driving down your attributes?
  • edited May 2006
    i checked the active effects there are no affects that say anything about agility except the theif increase +10
    Is there anything that says things about diseases like a guide or anything? And name some things i can do that will help my fame a lot
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    Vampirism maybe?? Dunno, never had it in the game yet.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    To increase fame, complete helpful quests (quests that involve finding something for someone or saving somebody rather than committing a crime)
  • edited May 2006
    ^ Do anything legal basically. The main quest, the other guild quests, its all good.

You using any magic items that might be changing your attributes? There is at least one item that comes from the dark brotherhood that has negative as well as positive affects.
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    You could always use "Restore Attribute" and "Restore Skill" spells and/or potions to bring the numbers back up. You are barred from using the temple while you have the infamy.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited May 2006
    To increase fame, complete helpful quests (quests that involve finding something for someone or saving somebody rather than committing a crime)

Ahhhhhh, sheesh I'm a n00b at this game... Back to my level 10...
  • edited May 2006
    just a little tip... DON'T level up too fast. your enemies are always your_level + 1 and if you ever want to pass that Battle For Kwatch, do it on lowest possible level.

i did first part when i was lvl 3, but then i decided it would be cool to level up, came back as level 10 and had really hard time doing even half the mission, so i said "forget it"... came back as lvl 29, with all Mages Guild mission finished, 3 enchanted weapons (Mages staff, katana and sword (all with added fire damage)... couldnt pass first 1/4....

hope this helps (i had to start over, it became painfully hard to play and i was just half through main quest)....
    edited May 2006
    Somebody mentioned it before, but there's a "window" where the game is extremely hard - somewhere between level 10-30. When I was in those "mid levels" I had a very bad time with enemies constantly wailing on me and killing me almost immediately. Once I got to about level 32-33 I started kicking ass and taking names. Now I'm level 42 and I just slide through enemies.
  • edited December 2007
    I could really use some help on this one. I saved my game a few days ago, then hopped back on and my infamy is at 100 while my fame is at 2. I probably didn't notice it before, but now I can't do anything! Guards run up and beat on me, and there is nothing I can do. My fame and infamy used to both be around 60, so I don't know what happened. The 60's were present even after I completed the dark brotherhood, theives guild, fighters guild, arena, etc. I was wondering if anyone could enlighten me as to why this happened/what I can do to fix it! Thanks for the help.

P.S. My character has a green aura around it. I'm a Nord, so I don't understand why theres a green light coming from him. I don't have any disease either....
    edited December 2007
    Either you murdered someone and got seen, stole something (even accidentally) and got seen, or you are cursed.
  • edited December 2007
    Is there a way I can remove the curse? I tried praying, but I just get the "repent" message.
    edited December 2007
    I think you just have to start doing nice things.
  • EnverexEnverex Worcester, UK Icrontian
    edited December 2007
    If you're "glowing" then are you sure it's not some sort of magical item you're wearing?