Pokerstars error not allowing me to log on or make a new account?

edited April 2009 in Science & Tech
made multiple accounts on Pokerstars, and I was just wondering what could they possibly use to track you? If I try to log in on my main computer account and try to create an account or log in to an account I used to have it says Internal Error 109/1001. I even asked my friend to make an account it worked for him and i tried to log in after he logged off i got the same error. anyone know how to fix this issue?

I tried trying my IP that doesnt work any ideas guys

is it possible they leave spyware or something i ran many scanners but nothing

even malwarebytes didnt find anything

or they are tracing me with another method

i tried to use a different email different acount info and still the same result
<abbr title="2009-04-18 11:06:08">
</abbr>
is it possible they leave spyware or something i ran many scanners but nothing

even malwarebytes didnt find anything

or they are tracing me with another method

i tried to use a different email different acount info and still the same result

Comments

• pragtasticpragtastic Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    #1. I can only imagine that you'd need more than 1 account because you are trying to game the system.

#2. It's probably by IP.
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    edited April 2009
    pragtastic wrote:
    #1. I can only imagine that you'd need more than 1 account because you are trying to game the system.

#2. It's probably by IP.

1. Thats what I was thinking, any why I didn't post. If theres money involved there, I'm pretty sure its illgeal.

2. Yeah, I'd say so.
  • edited April 2009
    Pokerstars.com is a free site, so it's not an issue, no gambling occurs at all through their services. As per logging on multiple accounts at once, I am betting it's an IP issue.