WoW burnout?

TimTim Southwest PA Icrontian
edited January 2010 in Gaming
I think I've finally hit my WoW burnout point after 3 years and 3 months.

The last couple weeks, I just haven't felt like playing WoW much. I'll be surfing the web on a weekend, or watching tv, or out somewhere doing someting, but not spending hours on WoW.

I'll log in, put a bunch of bullets and arrows on AH, collect my money from the mailbox from previous sales, and log out.

I've got 3 level 80s, a 45, 44, and 42 (which I haven't touched in over a year, a 42 human mage), and a few other lowbie characters.

Lately I've had my 44 Discipline Priest (he kicks ass by the way), questing in Stranglethorn just for something to do, but then I wonder why I'm even bothering to level him since I have no plans to grind him up to 80.

Maybe I'm leveling him to 50 to get the next trainable level of Enchanting, but I haven't even maxed the previous level of training yet, so why bother?

This feels weird. :wtf:

Maybe I just need some time away from the game, or I'm really ready to quit and just haven't realized it yet.

And what about when Cataclysm comes out? I'll have 3 80s to grind to 85, then they'll need better gear, and I really haven't made much effort to get them level 245+ gear as it is already.

Comments

• doozerdoozer Florida Member
    edited January 2010
    That's exactly what happened to me before I quit permanently. I just got on my shaman to make gems and sell on the AH, I didn't even log on my other characters.

I had been playing since day 1 of release, I don't know exactly how many years/months that was but it was plenty.

This is just the beginning of the end my friend.