Adobe Announces Creative Suite 5 Web Premium

Comments

• BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    I'm really considering upgrading my CS4 Master Collection to the CS5 edition, but it's about $900 if I understand the upgrade correctly. Ouch. Really don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon, considering I got CS4 Master for $1200 after discounts... =/
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    CONTENT AWARE SCALING FOR 9 BILLION DOLLARZomg
  • BLuKnightBLuKnight Lehi, UT Icrontian
    edited April 2010
    I can't wait to get my hands on this!
  • mickermicker Plymouth, MI
    edited April 2010
    It's going to be a game changer. Adobe just made flash relevant again. If Apple and Adobe can bury the hatchet this is the technology that will finally usher in the golden age of multimedia content. If they cant kiss and make up, technology will move forward anyways and its going to be Adobe with the HP Slate or the We Pad or the JooJoo.

The moment I saw Indesign CS5 I had visions of designing truly interactive documents for the ipad. If only.

I started playing with Flash Catalyst the other day, its available for download from labs.adob.com. It's pretty cool.
  • photodudephotodude Salt Lake, Utah Member
    edited April 2010
    It's a total game changer in all digital content creation areas. Photoshop's new content aware fill is amazing, the new smart radius for masking is shocking, puppet manipulation tool is mind blowing.

Dreamweaver's new features for CMS programs like wordpress and joomla will push dynamic websites to a whole new level of design and function.

And the Mercury playback engine for Premiere pro will speedup video production, which will open a whole new set of creative possibilities for video.

CS5 is the biggest game changer to DCC since photoshop was introduced.