New Releases for The Week of Blood and Baseballs

CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian
edited March 2011 in Gaming

Comments

• CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    Just to clarify, the million dollar prize in MLB 2K11 is for the first game after April 1st, which is opening day for MLB.
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited March 2011
    As a huge baseball fan, I can honestly say the last compelling baseball game I played was Baseball Stars on the Neo Geo. Baseball is a better spectator sport than a video game. None of the modern games really get the psychology of the game correct. If your not going to do the simulation right, you may as well make it fast and fun (like Baseball Stars).

I have a specific idea on how I would do Baseball Simulation, but have absolutely no idea how to develop a game, but I tell ya, its a unique approach that has never been seen. Hardcore baseball fans would love it, but my game would not appeal to anyone else, and that would make it a hard sell. Still, I really do crave a baseball sim that does not suck.
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited March 2011
    Bioware's RPG games have lost all appeal to me. They have just become rudimentary exercises in point and click. They don't create real choice anymore then a choose your own adventure does. They don't even require real thought since you just need to click on the new flashing area on the map.

The only differences are endless text and maybe 45 minutes of different cut scenes. The combat engines result in 2 types of combats. The ridiculously simple one or the ridiculously tough one you often win more on fluke then strategy. Furthermore they are combats that you usually can't avoid or even prepare for.