MechWarrior Online gameplay trailer

ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho KingMadison Heights, MI Icrontian
edited March 2012 in Gaming

Comments

• _kMichael Wilson P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    Jump jet 100 ton mech onto someone's head.
  • NullenVoydNullenVoyd Orlandish Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    After each match can I print out my player stats on a yellow sheet of paper? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BattleTech_Centers)
  • Gate28Gate28 Orlando, Florida Icrontian
    After each match can I print out my player stats on a yellow sheet of paper? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BattleTech_Centers)
    Oh my God I need to play that.
  • CrazyJoeJoe Lloyd Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    Those battle pods sound awesome!! Too bad the two in Michigan are on the other side of the state, or that would be an awesome Epic outing...
  • ChoochChooch K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    ^ The one at Dave and Busters?
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    I was looking at the sites on the wiki page and it says there are BattleTech Centers in GR and Kalamazoo, both about 150 miles from Detroit...
  • ChoochBinh Nguyen K-Pop authority™, Pho King Madison Heights, MI Icrontian
    I remember that they had 3 pods at a Dave and Busters in the Detroit area in the early 2000s.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    They've got a set in Dallas and another in Houston. I know some of the guys in the Dallas group. They take them to conventions occasionally. Def a good time.

And dat video... All. The. Boners.
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    nohmahgawd. That video. This game. I am so in for this.

I think I'm going to try and resist the temptation to play a heavy class mech in this game and try something a little more practical. Maybe a Hunchback or Bushwhacker.

This game looks astounding, visually. I love that you can see the armor slough off on laser hits.
  • _k_k P-Town, Texas Icrontian
    Bushwhacker, you can run the battlefield taking legs