CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian
edited September 2012 in Gaming

Comments

• ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited September 2012
    EFF YEAH BORDERLANDS 2!

• midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    Dude, a remake of Jet Set Radio? Neat :D

Also, Kirby's Dream Collection was released yesterday for the Wii. It's got Dream Land 1-3, Adventure, Super Star and Crystal Shards (the 2.5d N64 one). I'm considering picking it up just for archival purposes. I have all those already (except maybe 64, dunno if I ever bothered doing more than renting it...) in at least one format, but I'm a sucker for good re-release compendiums.
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian
    I need to remember to pre-load BL2. I might call in sick tomorrow too.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    Crystal Shards was actually my favorite Kirby game, @Midga. Really good.
  • midgamidga "There's so much hot dog in Rome" ~digi (> ^.(> O_o)> Icrontian
    edited September 2012
    I played, beat and enjoyed it (I think...that was years ago), I just don't recall if I own it. I remember that, instead of throwing cutters, you became the cutter, and that was kinda weird. Wasn't that that Kirby that introduced the idea of combining powers, though? I seem to recall that being a cool dynamic. For some reason I think I just rented and beat it, and then went back to playing Super Star.

imo, Adventure is the best of the library (the original, not the DS remake with the sub-par mini-games, though it was mostly a good remake), while Super Star is hands-down my favorite (it just really needed each section to be about 5x longer, but all Kirby games suffer from being just too damn short...). I really want to pick up DL3 again (and it will probably be the first I replay if when I pick the collection up) and see if I can figure out all the level extras this time.

And in the meantime, my copy of Kirby's Epic Yarn sits only half-played... I think it was the disembodied voice talking to me as if it were narrating a tv-show to a three-year-old that killed it for me =/
  • BandrikBandrik Elkhart, IN Icrontian
    Pretty excited for Borderlands 2.

Also, my favorite Kirby games were Kirby's Adventure (NES) and Super Star (SNES). I haven't played a Kirby game in a while, though I really enjoyed Squeak Squad on the NDS. Wasn't the best Kirby game evrar, but it was still enjoyable.
  • BHHammyBHHammy Somewhere in Hell Icrontian
    You know...I wonder how many bosses actually keep up with game release dates?

Just wondering if there's any bosses that answer your sick-day call with "Are you sick, or just coming down with (game name here) Fever?"
  • Some help desk bosses keep up to date on game releases.