What Happened to Signature

chipatkinsonchipatkinson San Antonio Texas
edited March 2007 in Folding@Home
What happened to the signature block that used to show I was part of team 93 and showed work units and ranking? I've been deployed for the past few months but posted in spyware forum and noticed it wasnt in my post.

Do I need to go somewhere or do something to get it back?

Chip

Comments

• Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    Yup! :) We have changed a handful of things since you have been gone :) for your sig check here
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    :wave: Welcome Back :wave:
    Yeah, things have changed alittle :)
    But for the good I think, we have like a game room now.
    But, the members are still the same :D Just alittle more of them.:)
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    Hey Chip.... Like everyone before me said... we re-did the signatures to allow us to upgrade the rest of the website. :D
  • chipatkinsonchipatkinson San Antonio Texas
    edited March 2007
    Tried to make new signature....but doesnt seem to have worked....least didnt work in other forum...
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    See this thread

You'll need to use the OLD generator for another site, and they'd have to have javascript enabled (most do not - it's a security flaw).

Sorry, I'll try to whip up a foreign-forum-friendly version in the future :-/
    edited March 2007
    my signature still doesn't work in this forum either....not sure what I did wrong
    edited March 2007
    my signature still doesn't work in this forum either....not sure what I did wrong
    Are you using the NEW generator at http://short-media.com/leo/generator ?
  • KhromKhrom Montreal, Canada New
    edited March 2007
    Testing signature.

Ok, sig works but the added tags (TeamSM:Score, TeamSM:Units and TeamSM:Rank) are not.

<!--TeamSM:Score--><!--TeamSM:Units-->Could it be because I added Team Score:, Team Units: and Team Rank: before each tag? I thought it would be nice to have something telling what are those bunch of numbers added under the sig.
    ie: [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]96673067113619913 (at the time of generation)

[/FONT]
    edited March 2007
    I used the new signature generator...but signature still doesnt work in this forum.

After I click submit, is there something else I need to do to get signature to work?
    edited March 2007
    testing it again....i added [folding_sig1] to the edit signature box...not sure if sig will appear now or not.
    edited March 2007
    Keebs will have to help you since none us have the power and knowledge of the how the sigs work,
    edited March 2007
    testing it again....i added [folding_sig1] to the edit signature box...not sure if sig will appear now or not.
    Chip, I had a look in the database - it seems that nothing was submitted from the generator. :-/ Give it another shot and let's see if it works.
    edited March 2007
    Khrom wrote:
    Could it be because I added Team Score:, Team Units: and Team Rank: before each tag?
    No, there's something wrong with the generator's Team tags at the moment, sorry. Hadn't noticed until you brought it up. I'll try to take care of it this week :)
    edited March 2007
    Thanks! Please let me know when you get it up and running.
    edited March 2007
    Any progress on getting this fixed so i can create a signature?
    edited March 2007
    The generator works - it's only the Team tags that I haven't fixed yet. It's probably going to be a little bit yet. If you saw my current to-do list for the site, you'd understand why :( I'll give an update once that part is fixed.
    edited March 2007
    So much work, so little time...