Post your Shepards

CantiCanti =/= smalltimehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
edited July 2011 in Gaming
Because Mass Effect 3 details have been released and people were discussing whether to have a male or female Shepard I was curious as to what everyone's look like and what class you all choose. Protip - if you didn't pick Infiltrator you did it wrong. :D

Comments

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Canti wrote:
    Protip - if you didn't pick Infiltrator you did it wrong. :D

You misspelled "sentinel."

Let me brag for a second: just beat ME2 today on my first playthrough on insanity with full squad survival. I'm a little proud of myself right now. :)
  • MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    Oh man, you gotta pump that incinerate. I'd bring mordin along on missions just to burn armor, back before I got reave going.
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited April 2011
    I just did the stock male Shepard cause I'm boring. Though I had a female infiltrator lying around somewhere before Bioware got all crazy with my stuff.
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited April 2011
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited June 2011
    femshep.jpg

Creation Code:
    743.28J.JB2.C13.EKD.77H.5PK.A81.IG5.8M1.3G6.226
  • StarmanStarman Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Still working on it. I haven't done many sidequests yet. This is one of the rare games in which I actually like all the weapons. None of them seems too weak, though I did like the shotgun better in ME1.
    edited July 2011
    I just realized I should have used default Shepard and named him Jack.
  • LazarusXeroLazarusXero Illinois Icrontian
    edited July 2011
    Starman wrote:
    Still working on it. I haven't done many sidequests yet. This is one of the rare games in which I actually like all the weapons. None of them seems too weak, though I did like the shotgun better in ME1.

HOLY CRAP! Did anyone else know that a sleepy Clint Shepard made it to this year's Expo!?!
    edited July 2011
    That's pretty great. :D
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    Bump for new game. What's everybody playing as?

• UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited March 2012
    Well, I had a custom Shep in the first two games:

But due to a hard drive failure, I lost my completed game save states ( I think.) I have save files, but ME3 won't accept them, and when re-loading, they're like half-way through the game. I have no clue what happened.

So I used masseffect2saves.com or whatever it is, found an exact replica of my two game playthrough, and loaded it into ME3. I am now playing with default shep.
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    I preferred her in ME2, but this is my ME3-tweaked version (hair was all wrong, so I changed it):

• KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    That's a good female Sheppard.
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    In the words of George Carlin: "When those blue eyes sail out of the north, you better nail everything down, shit. Nail it down, strap it down, or they’ll grab it. If they can’t take it home, they’ll burn it. If they can’t burn it, they’ll fuck it."

You better be going renegade.
  • How do you take a screenshot in ME3? (seriously, yes I know it's a noobish question)
  • SnarkasmSnarkasm Madison, WI Icrontian
    I just run windowed mode, so I took a normal screenshot.

And no. See my paragon score already? Vanessa's a good girl.
  • Oh right, that whole bit about fullscreen directx apps having exclusive rights to the frame buffer etc etc.
    Anyway, my Salvadorian Drug Lord:
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    I just run windowed mode, so I took a normal screenshot.

And no. See my paragon score already? Vanessa's a
    smalltime
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited March 2012
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2012
    after screwing around with gibbed, notepad, etc. I got my FemShep looking decent. Eyes are still little too big imo

(the CC code is just a baseline, feel feel to use if you want)

edited May 2012
    and just for grins, how she evolved.

ME1

ME2