EMIII Questions

chipatkinsonchipatkinson San Antonio Texas
edited November 2004 in Folding@Home
Just downloaded and installed EMIII. Quite a feat for us computer illiterate folks :thumbsup: Great step by step instructions!!

Couple of questions. :scratch:

1. Is there a way to configure it to show my team rank? It shows my points but not the team rank.

2. From what I read, it appears this program can display more than one computer you have folding. I have two computers folding in my name..my computer and my kids' computer. How do I set it up to display the kids' computer too? I use a wireless network in the house to allow both computers access to the internet at the same time. But, I'm not sure how I tell EMIII how to find the kids' computer. Maybe too much information..or perhaps not enough....one simply doesn't know what they don't know :D

Any suggestions?

Comments

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    edited October 2004
    1. Not sure
    2. You need to share the F@H folder on the kids computer so that EMIII can read it.
  • chipatkinsonchipatkinson San Antonio Texas
    edited October 2004
    Thanks! I set up the kids computer to share the F@H folder and I can now see it on EMIII.

Any one know how I can set it up to see my team ranking?
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited October 2004
    I dont think you can.
    edited October 2004
    ok thanks for the response. Just thought there might be something handy like EMIII that shows you the team ranking without having to go to team page.
    edited October 2004
    Your signature tells you.;)
    edited November 2004
    Yep...guess I'll have to post more often ;D

What is coolmon....is it like EMIII?
    edited November 2004
    It can display certain stats on your desktop basically. I think you can put FAH stats on your desktop as well as other PC related stuff like temps, etc.