The most fire mp3 player on the market

aZnWankstaaZnWanksta Baton Rouge
edited June 2003 in Internet & Media
When I saw this, I had to stare at it for awhile. I had ben saving up for the Jukebox Multimedia 20, but now, it seems to have been outdated by something much, much more badass. I'll let the rest of you decide. The only thing I'm worried about is protecting the giant LCD. Last weekend, I broke the LCD on my cell phone (but I was riding the Mega Zeph at 6 Flags N.O.) Still, I don't want to spend alotta money on a badass product, only for the LCD to break. Trust me, I don't plan on bringing it to any theme parks.

Another thing that I found quite awesome was the camera module attachment. The older JBM had a 1.3 megapixel resolution. Now, they are boasting a 3.3 mp res. With a 20gb harddrive, and probably 40gb in the future, I don't think they have done any wrong.

Here it is, for your drooling pleasure (or you could go to the babe thread)
Teh Fireness

Comments

• hitokirihitokiri NYC
    edited June 2003
    wow, thats awesome. The price is unfortunately going to be astronomical as well...

Ah, well, I like my Creative Zen....
  • aZnWankstaaZnWanksta Baton Rouge
    edited June 2003
    Yea, I know... Probably upwards of 600, plus another 100-150 for the camera. Heh, I must be bad at saving money... been wanting to get the Jukebox 20 for almost a year now, but then got a girlfriend, and it's been downhill (money-wise) since.

aW
  • maxanonmaxanon Montreal
    edited June 2003
    can it do ogg also? I'm guessing the firmware updates can handle that. Is the system software on the 20 gig hardisk? If so, the actual storage space may be smaller than you think.

It looks expensive. Nice too.
  • danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
    edited June 2003
    Awesome MP3 player, but because of that TFT LCD screen it must be rather expensive
  • PeckersPeckers Sweden
    edited June 2003
    A friend of mine has the AV120
    http://www.archos.com/products/prw_500512.html?sid=j22o2s2fbycjkkjbcyjo3o

it's very nice, seem like Archos make quality products.