Corsair Dominator 4GB PC2-8500 review

BuddyJBuddyJ Dept. of PropagandaOKC Icrontian
edited January 2010 in Science & Tech
If 2GB is good, 4GB must be better! Icrontic Labs just tested FOUR GIGS of Corsair's awesome Dominator series PC2-8500, and we're proud to share the results with you.
lemonlime wrote:
Corsair needs no introduction to the enthusiast community. They've been making high-end modules since 1994 and are considered by many to be one of the best in the industry. Today I'll be taking a close look at Corsair's TWIN2X4096-8500C5DF kit, which is of the Dominator variety. Dominator is Corsair’s enthusiast line of memory products employing a unique cooling solution called "DHX" or "Dual Path Heat Exchange".

Get down with your bad self!

Comments

• WinfreyWinfrey waddafuh Missouri Icrontian
    edited July 2008
    Another great review! I found the slight difference in the power consumption comparison to be quite interesting.
  • edited April 2009
    Great review. I just bought these and hope they do as well as yours. I was shocked by the amount of voltage you put to them, though.
  • edited January 2010
    I know the review, Corsair Dominator 4GB PC2-8500 Review, is somewhat dated but can you send it to me as the links do not work for me.
    Thanks,
    Ron
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited January 2010
    The links on the first page have been fixed; thanks for the heads up. The pagination at the bottom of the article has always worked though ;)