SLAPPA HardBody 420 CD Case. Is it good for DJs?

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Thanks for taking the time to write a review on our CRATE. Based on your feedback, we are now going to ship the CRATE with our new shoulder strap (which is a lot stronger than the stock strap that came with the CRATE)
  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    and that is how review/customer feedback is supposed to work! Thanks for stopping by, Dom
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Dom has been a fairly regular face around these forums when it comes to the reviews of SLAPPA products. I have appreciated his presence because he makes it very clear who he represents, and has contributed kindly.

This is a shining example of how a relationship between a company and a reviewer should look.

Thanks, Dom.
  • djmephdjmeph Detroit Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    I agree, and I am glad that I was able to provide feedback that changed the product for the better. Looking forward to working with SLAPPA products in the future to protect my DJ gear.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Dom, thanks so much for popping in and updating us on what you'll be doing to update the product. That is absolutely why I love you guys as a company and will support you any way I can. A+ customer service!
    edited August 2011
    SLAPPA has a 30% off back-to-school sale on many of their laptop backpacks:

<a href="http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=298859&u=281732&m=15911&urllink=&afftrack=">College Backpacks and Bags</a>
  • Cliff_ForsterCliff_Forster Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    I took a Slappa backpack to the beach with me a few weeks ago. It was life changing. It kept me organized and protected all my gear without fail. Highly recommended.
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    SLAPPA has a 30% off back-to-school sale on many of their laptop backpacks

Bit of a bump but is this over?

Can't see anything about a sale now that I actually want to buy something...
    edited August 2011
    aWbozl.jpg

Got the CASE packed up and ready for gigging in Charlotte. Here's what's inside:
    • AKAI APC40 Midi Controller
    • Laptop
    • Surge Protector
    • Microphone
    • Sound Card
    • Headphones
    • Tons of Cables
    edited August 2011
    Honestly, this is probably all I would ever need for DJing on the road.
    edited August 2011
    Also, just squeezed my laptop stand in the case as well. Glad I didn't forget that.
  • edited September 2011
    Just bought the d2i 240 cd wallet and happen to see the crate in there on a promo card. Want to send the 240 wallet back and upgrade to crfate but all sites say discontinued. Can u please point me in the direction to get 1. oh and also how many d2i sleeves do u get with reguler purchase ??

Many thanks
    edited September 2011
    Here's a link to the SLAPPA HardBody 420 crate.

I don't know about the sleeves.