You want a ROCCAT Isku and Kone+, don't you? Yes, you do.

13»

Comments

• KwitkoKwitko Sheriff of Banning (Retired) By the thing near the stuff Icrontian
    Random.org is magic, apparently.
  • NullenVoydNullenVoyd Orlandish Icrontian
    fatcat said:

Remember to read the requirements, folks! I see some of you without the New Neighbor badge :D

then they don't deserve a chance to win. simple ;)

It's a good rule honestly, but funny that the winner (MAGIC) doesn't actually show having that badge as-of today, far as I can see.
    *shrug*
    Congrats on teh cool swag tho! It rocks that Icrontic does these giveaways. :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    The spirit of the requirement was to have the badges in order to not be a fly-by "I just joined Icrontic for this contest and I'll never be back if I win" entries. MAGIC has been an Icrontic member since the beginning. He's definitely introduced himself on the forum, if not in that thread, in the one that existed before the new site launch. Regardless, he's introduced himself in person :) He doesn't have the badge, but that's very likely just an oversight on my part since it's manually awarded. He is definitely qualified to win.
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    FIX
    FIX
    FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIX
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited October 2012

fatcat said:

Remember to read the requirements, folks! I see some of you without the New Neighbor badge :D

then they don't deserve a chance to win. simple ;)

It's a good rule honestly, but funny that the winner (MAGIC) doesn't actually show having that badge as-of today, far as I can see.
    *shrug*
    Congrats on teh cool swag tho! It rocks that Icrontic does these giveaways. :)
    Its me, I swear.