Super Smash Bros Friends Codes

Invisible-MuffinInvisible-Muffin Scotland
edited July 2008 in Gaming
Ok, I there's a section on Wii address book numbers, but Super Smash Bros online uses it's own number seperate from the actual Wii number.

Since I just got this game and am officially addicted, I think it's a good idea to have a list here of peoples' Brawl friend codes, a series of three 4-digit numbers.

In order to add a friend you must enter their code, and they must enter your code seperately, so the only way to have fights with fellow IC people is if we basically make a list of our codes and add every number, so we'll then have a nice wee address book.

Now that I've rambled on for long enough, here's my code:
2020-1443-1767

Comments

• UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    edited July 2008
    I'll get to posting my code soon here. Keep forgetting. I don't play too often though. I actually rarely turn on my Wii.
  • d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

Anyone else pick this up for 3DS? We wanna try to get a tournament or something?

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

I want it, but it would be unwise for me to get it just yet. Soon though.

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

I am not a wise person. Bought it and sinking more hours in it then I probably should.

Tushon

I only have 5 and a half hours of play time so far. I tend to put in a Smash or two when I get bored at work, or during commercials.

Do I foresee 8 man smash matches at IC events?

JBoogaloo

So much stuff

• mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK Icrontian

Played the demo for about 20 minutes today. Bought the full version. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm having a good time doing something.

That's all that matters.

Just do Smash with Random, 2 stock (no items if you want "For Glory" style) and pick the Omega versions of stages (Hit X when picking). Keep the CPU around 3-4 when starting. After you feel confident, kick it up to 7, or 9. Be prepared to get stomped a lot.

You can also just add my FC and PM a time and I can practice with you.

My FC: 4725-8099-6296 Fight me in Smash!

I think I added you already. I will see if I can catch you online

Yeah we already have each others, it was for everyone else. I still have @UPSLynx‌ @Church4252 @Ilriyas and @Cola pending on my list.

Dis game, so gud. Mario vs Villager. Mario has to be one of the best all-around fighters, and Villager who I main.