Time to dust off the "what's everybody playing lately" thread for Summer 2018.
- I am still a mostly-every-day WoW player. The guild is in "skeleton crew" mode as most people have wandered off due to expansion fatigue and a few of us have to hold the fort so that when people return for the new expansion they have a guild to come home to... You're welcome.
- I play Bloons TD5 on my phone for at least 20 minutes a day, every day. Sometimes more. I have hundreds of hours, and today Black Hawk just told me that Bloons TD6 is coming soon.
- I bought Final Fantasy Tactics for Android and have been reveling in the nostalgia... as well as truly appreciating just how excellently crafted this game is. It's a masterpiece
- I think I am finally, finally done with Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It was a perfect game. One of the best I've ever played. Period.
- Pokemon Go every day
- I've really been enjoying Warstone TD on Steam. I'm just a sap for cartoony tower defense
- I just finished a super retro-homage old school 8-bit CRPG (top-down like the old Ultima or Gold Box D&D games) called Dungeons of Chaos on Android. Super good, but you probably have to be over 40 to enjoy it.
- I am at the end of I Am Setsuna on NIntendo Switch. Just need probably another 4-5 hours to beat it.
What are you playing?