edited June 2005
    i play both source and 1.6 and when i get bored i HACK! muhahaha
  • shwaipshwaip bluffin' with my muffin Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    you're so cool.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    Gobbles wrote:
    My clan runs 2 CSS servers. With good admins, you can have a fuktard free server. We do.

I've played on well-admined servers that were mostly smacktard-free, but then another problem arises (although I acknowledge this wouldn't bother everyone): the way competitive clans play. Most of the times I play with highly competitive clans, they camp. They wait for you in large groups behind whatever cover they have, and in certain maps (depending on whether or not they will always reach their camping spot before you do), that's extremely difficult to overcome. Especially when it's you and random people vs. the home team. That gets exhausting real quick.

I prefer the Rambo approach to CS combat, but I can't get backup from disorganized rabble that sticks at the spawn with their fingers up their butts. My likeminded clanmates of yore have all moved on. Thus, it's just not fun for me anymore. CS in general, not just the latest version.
  • NiGHTSNiGHTS San Diego Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    GrayFox wrote:
    -meta mod plugins to ban users that have a high pitched voices.

That is seriously one of the funniest things I've heard in a while. What a perfect mod.
  • sfleurietsfleuriet Texas New
    edited June 2005
    GrayFox wrote:
    -99.9 constent frame rate
    -pings as low as 8
    -you have to aim at there head to get a head shot (In cs source I shot someone in the foot with a glock and aparently got a head shot :confused: )
    -Less hackers
    -Less kids under 12
    -meta mod
    -hl guard (meta mod plugin)
    -admin mod (meta mod plugin)
    -amx mod (meta mod plugin)
    -meta mod plugins to ban users that use "1337 speak" or have a high pitched voices.
    -Your choice of rendering Direct X 6, Open Gl or software (not hidden choice between Dx7, Dx8 and Dx9 (only Dx7 and Dx8 If you have an nvidia fx card)

Only down side is the graphics and physics.

sounds pretty good, but how bad are the graphics really?
    i play both source and 1.6 and when i get bored i HACK! muhahaha
    omg you're one of the people that completely takes the fun out of the game and make people so mad.
  • NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    The fact that you get mad is why they do it, because it's hilarious to watch people go berserk over cheaters. Just leave.
  • GrayFoxGrayFox /dev/urandom Member
    edited June 2005
    NiGHTS wrote:
    That is seriously one of the funniest things I've heard in a while. What a perfect mod.
    Yah gets rid of those anoying 8 year olds ^_^
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited June 2005
    Nomad wrote:
    The fact that you get mad is why they do it, because it's hilarious to watch people go berserk over cheaters. Just leave.

He's right.

the same applies to fcktarding.

The only time I ever play CS Source is to pick on people.

Heres how it works. Join a server and pick the guy on your team whose name you hate the most. That should be easy enough considering the pool.

Now instead of playing "CS Source" I start playing a game of "lets see how bad I can piss this guy off". crouch in front of him when he ssnipes, chase him around the map with a knife. and best of all, when he switches teams, follow him to the other team.

I know I am an *******, but the ammount of laughs I get from this game is well worh it ;D .

I dont like either CS. I dont know why, they have all opitomized the words boring game to me. fcktarding makes it fun on a whole different level.
  • GrayFoxGrayFox /dev/urandom Member
    edited June 2005
    heh I sometimes do what FormFactor Its kinda funny.
  • NomadNomad A Small Piece of Hell Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    Sweet.

Not really.
    edited June 2005
    omg i just realized i put Sometimes and Occasionally on the poll... wtf was i thinking- they mean the same thing ;D
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    fixed
    edited June 2005
    thank ye
  • PirateNinjaPirateNinja Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    wow wow wow wow.

everyone calm down.

cascading style sheets kick ass!

i use css all the time :thumbsup:
  • NosferatuNosferatu Arizona
    edited June 2005
    Thrax wrote:
    Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's any good.

Take Slipknot, or ICP, or Michael Jackson, or weed, or Intel, or cigarettes!

Fact of the matter is, a lot of people play, do, and enjoy a lot of retarded **** every single day.

or Emo, or l337 speak, etc. etc. ;D
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    Hey, I play this game, and I'm looking forward to the sequel as well :D
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    grab yer shotguns, we've got a necro...
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited August 2011
    05, nice.
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited August 2011