Raid Summary 10/25 - 10/26 2015

primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' BoopinDetroit, MI Icrontian

13/13N and 5/13H

Our second Archimonde kill is in the books and it was much smoother than last time (even bringing a couple more new people along). At this point, it looks like Mann/Archimonde will be on farm for Ring upgrades for this guild and moving forward for at least the next few weeks we'll probably start Sunday night with a quick Mannoroth/Archimonde kill, get the ring upgrades, and then continue on with our heroic progression.

Speaking of Heroic progression, we are now 5/13H with the downing of heroic Kilrogg Deadeye. The usual IC pattern of struggle, struggle, wipe, wipe, fix, fix, then CLICK - textbook kill holds true. The last attempt was like butter as everything clicked into place and we downed him like a well-oiled deadeye removal machine.

We're taking Sunday night off for ICOK (Icrontic Oktoberfest!) and other stuff, so we'll reconvene Monday for a quick Mannoroth/Archimonde kill and then make as much heroic progress for gear as we can.

Congrats, IC!

RyderDarthraiders

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2015

Also I am willing to admit that my crappy 4-piece tier set is actually not so crappy. FINE.

For those who aren't shadow priests, what it does is significantly decrease the cooldown of my shadow pet, the shadowfiend, so much so that it becomes a part of the normal DPS rotation. In addition, by replacing Insanity (the CD that makes my mind flay boosted) with Mindbender, a level 45 talent that improves the shadowfiend's performance, I now have what is essentially a pet doing the biggest chunk of damage. Again, another totally new playstyle for Shadow Priest. One thing that you can always say about shadow is that it's super weird.

DocFrazierSazbean

This is what happens when @Mikquattro doesn't raid

• MyrmidonMyrmidon Baron von Puttenham California Icrontian

We herald the return of @MikQuattro to save us from the tyranny of moldy shadow priests on top of our charts

RyderprimesuspectSazbean

It's just crazy to me how much getting the 4-set changes the rotation and playstyle.

• I miss one night and the world goes to shit.

RahnalH102DocFrazier