Fight me in Miis

2»

Comments

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

Anyone still using this? I just remembered to log in for the first time in a month and a half, and I didn't see any other activity from my friends that was newer than two weeks ago.

Didn't keep my interest very long, and I guess I wasn't alone?

• RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

I kept up with it regularly (daily) til a couple weeks ago when I got distracted by a bunch new games.

I still pop in from time to time but since the game is designed to be played* in about 3 to 5 minute bursts, it can be easily forgotten if you're not currently invested in it.

*Played as in when you get an in-game reward for it.

• GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

@CB said:
    Anyone still using this? I just remembered to log in for the first time in a month and a half, and I didn't see any other activity from my friends that was newer than two weeks ago.

I do, because Hats. Note: The only "activity" you'll see under the activity panel is people commenting on your stuff, or notifications when people comment/like things you've commented on. So your friends may have done newer things.

primesuspect
  • ardichokeardichoke Icrontian

@CB said:

Same boat here. Except I haven't logged in since my initial burst when it was new.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

I still log in daily.

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

3pm Pacific Time today, Miitomo will have free Zelda themed items.

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

Two Link wigs, and an 8-bit link shirt for free.

Two Drop Games for other Zelda items. Only took 2000 coins and 2 tickets to get my new and old version tunics!

FUCK Miitomo Drop. That's all I have to say about that. FUCK YOUR CANDY, YOU HEAR ME NINTENDO?

Stackd3k0y
  • RahnalH102RahnalH102 the Green Devout, Veteran Monster Hunter, Creature Enthusiast New Mexico Icrontian

These Zelda drops are actually rigged in your favor to a degree. I've only gotten gear out of it so far.