New Characters

TadarranTadarran Cleveland Member

Is anyone interested in leveling a group of alts? We could spam dungeons and level up extremely quick, assuming everyone has a near full set of heirlooms. With enchants on the heirlooms, the runs would go very quick. Would be fun if we were all on mumble or something as well.

Message me/reply if you're interested (Branson/Tadarran)

Comments

• TadarranTadarran Cleveland Member

Battlegrounds could also be something to do in between runs to reduce some of the monotony.

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Well, I would, except I've already leveled 8 characters to max, soon to be 9, and I'm.... a bit fatigued of that particular trek :D

• TadarranTadarran Cleveland Member

On a somewhat similar note, i'd be interested in doing some high level PvP, like rated battle grounds/rated arena as long as enough people are interested. It'd be something to bring everyone together and a new concept for (almost) everyone?

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

There are a lot of people who have said similar things: I feel like we could definitely muster 10 people for RBGs as a guild.... but we need a leader, someone to step up and organize it, put out the call, rally the team, herd the cats. That's what's been missing. Is it you? :D

• MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian

Ugh, ranked PVP in wow is so brutal. I just started trying to get into it and was pretty quickly discouraged with how good people are.

Tadarran
  • ArkimArkim Member

I have 10 alts that need leveling, they all vary in levels from 15 - 73 so I would be more than happy to join you