Cloud Storage 2017
Howdy folks, I just had a hard drive failure and was mostly able to recover my important stuff. I'm looking to store my stuff on some kind of redundant system that I don't have to manage. Is anyone able to recommend a cloud storage solution with the following features?
1. > 40 GB data for < $20/year
2. Encrypted, no-snoop, fully-private storage with ironclad TOS such that I could be comfortable uploading my tax histories or other documents that list my full social security number or bank account and routing info. I don't need subpoena immunity but I'll take it if offered.
3. Local sync features comparable to OneDrive or Google Drive on Windows and Android. Bonus points for Linux support.
4. Three nines availability. This service must be as available as my Internet service.
5. Must not be known for losing data. Services which lose bytes of my stuff are useless to me.
6. Stable financials such that the company isn't likely to close up and leave me out in the cold within 10 years.