Any Experience with Simbi?

CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian

A friend just signed up for Simbi, and suggested that I also do so, but she didn't really have any experience with it to tell me that much more about it. It looks like a neat idea (https://simbi.com/howitworks) but I'd be interested to hear if anyone has any experience using it before I give it a try.

Comments

• ZanthianZanthian Mitey Worrier Icrontian

Never heard of it, what service is she providing through the service? What would you hope to get out of the service?

• TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA Icrontian

No experience, though I've seen it or something like it before. I think it depends on what you think your time is worth and how much "money" you're comfortable leaving in a system like that if you don't have needs that can be accomplished by it.

• CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian

My friend is offering resume reviewing.

I was thinking it might be a way to trade technical writing, editing or voice acting for the occasional bit of visual art that I might need. It seems cool, but it's prolly better to just get paid for doing things, then pay people for things... like, that's what money is for is so that we don't have to barter directly for services, right? but it SEEMS like a cool idea anyway, and was just wondering if it was like a scam or something.

elyxandra