EXPO 2017: Super Smash Bros. For Wii U tournament

FreshyPFreshyP Don CheadleCyberspace Icrontian

Alright. I'm hosting the Super Smash Bro. for Wii U tournament again this year, but the rule-set is going to be much more stream-lined for your consideration. So let's get started.

• Items and stage hazards are turned off for this tournament. I will set the stages to automatically pick a random omega (flat) stages unless the two competitors shake hands on any other stage they want. It is very important that everybody just has fun this year to me, so feel free to suggest stages to your opponent.
  • Matches will be set to stock mode, with two stocks for each player and a six minute timer. This is to ensure that players have enough time to think during their match, but also so that the event proceeds without ridiculously long matches taking place. In the event that a player times another player out, the player with the most stocks or the least amount of percentage taken wins by default.
    *The bracket will be standard single-elimination due to time constraints. Once you are defeated in your match, you are out of the tournament.
    *Custom fighters off. No Mii fighters and no custom moves. Too much time to set up.
    *Best out of 3 sets.

And that's it. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask. The event takes place on Wednesday, June 21st at 9 PM in the living room. If you are interested in signing up, just let me know.

ThraxSodaBobbyDigi

Comments