Expo 2017 I made it home

2»

Comments

  • mertesnmertesn I am Bobby Miller Yukon, OK

    Got home a few minutes ago. Tomorrow the real fun begins.

    DontCallMeKelsoBobbyDigiSonorousRyderGarg
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA

    @BobbyDigi said:
    At work. This fucking sucks.

    -Digi

    Yeah... it does... Grrrr...

  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL

    I am back in Florida.

    SonorousBobbyDigiGarg
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI

    He was SO hammered last night wtf....

  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway

    My liver needs a good stresstest sometimes.

    RyderLevexMassalinie
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit

    I've finished the laundry, now. That's always my milestone of when Expo season is well and truly over. :p

    BobbyDigiGargLevexMassalinie
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit

    I forget who wrote "---------- RAGRETS" on the giant bottle of sangria to mark where they drank to, but Aaron and I have been offering each other glasses of "ragrets" for days now.

    Massalinie
  • DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA

    @Linc said:
    I forget who wrote "---------- RAGRETS" on the giant bottle of sangria to mark where they drank to, but Aaron and I have been offering each other glasses of "ragrets" for days now.

    I'm pretty sure it was @Koreish

    Levex
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares

    @DontCallMeKelso said:

    @Linc said:
    I forget who wrote "---------- RAGRETS" on the giant bottle of sangria to mark where they drank to, but Aaron and I have been offering each other glasses of "ragrets" for days now.

    I'm pretty sure it was @Koreish

    I wrote it, but he was the inspiration.

  • LincLinc Bard Detroit

    Ran out of ragrets. Sadness.

    Garg
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI

    I made it to Nashville. Will be getting inappropriately handsy with @evonnecameron in a bit

  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA
    edited July 2017

    @primesuspect said:
    I made it to Nashville. Will be getting inappropriately handsy with @evonnecameron in a bit

    She just wants you for your skin. Make sure you moisturize!

    DontCallMeKelsoFettBaconCharshie
  • LincLinc Bard Detroit

    A few followup items:

    • Game codes from the prize drawing will be organized & delivered this week.
    • Heroes will be getting their "flair" on the forum by next Sunday.
    • Refunds are still to be distributed for Pedal Pub since Nicole was able to make that event free (!) somehow.
    • We only "lost" $10 in the madness of prepaying for all those events. (Hot damn I am happy with my accounting skills).
    • We officially raised enough money to run Icrontic for another 12 months. Yay! :biggrin:

    Also:

    BobbyDigiLevex
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares

    @Linc said:

    • Game codes from the prize drawing will be organized & delivered this week.

    How does that work, do we pick our preferred games?

  • LincLinc Bard Detroit

    @Gargoyle said:

    @Linc said:

    • Game codes from the prize drawing will be organized & delivered this week.

    How does that work, do we pick our preferred games?

    That's the "organize" part...

    GargFettBacon
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway

    Just made it home. As a final little snag on the trip, the customs dog decided to go crazy on my bag. An hour later, and no drugs found in my bag, they let me go. I wonder what triggered it..

    BobbyDigiMassalinie
  • AlexDeGruvenAlexDeGruven Wut? Meechigan

    The drugs

  • TushonTushon I'm scared, Coach Alexandria, VA

    @Jokke said:
    Just made it home. As a final little snag on the trip, the customs dog decided to go crazy on my bag. An hour later, and no drugs found in my bag, they let me go. I wonder what triggered it..

    Remnants of BBQ tour

  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI

    @Jokke said:
    Just made it home. As a final little snag on the trip, the customs dog decided to go crazy on my bag. An hour later, and no drugs found in my bag, they let me go. I wonder what triggered it..

    Probably picked up ambient scent from my neighbor's house

    CBThraxGnomeQueen
  • ThraxThrax Professional Shill, Watch Slut, Mumble Hivemind Drone Austin, TX
    edited July 2017

    Pretty sure one of my tshirts still smells like jazz cabbage from the 24/7 blaze-a-thon going on next door.

    LincGargMassalinie
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth

    PS @UPSLynx got home lol

    Massalinie_k
Sign In or Register to comment.