IRimCocciNuts - Community crowd sourced music list

BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats !TX Icrontian
edited June 2017 in Music

https://cytu.be/r/IRimCocciNuts

IRimCocciNuts is my idea for a crowd sourced music list. All users can add music and open polls for deletion.

If you have a cytu.be account and want to participate, throw your cytu.be username in here (or shoot me a pm if you prefer) and I'll get you leveled up.

I started with a large list I've built over time. If there is enough interest in this then I'll find a better way to seed the list. I'm culling some of the original list as more people add stuff

If we notice any dups, please just point them out and we'll kill em.

Cytube only allows 1 poll at a time, boo. Discord is a good place for polls. Can run a few at a time and pin them so peeps can just look at the pins for active votes. Come join us in the #irimcoccinuts channel on Discord to vote for removals.
Make sure to uncheck "Add as temporary" when adding to the list unless you really only want your song to play once

Participants can move songs around so feel free to do so. As always, don't be dicks. Let's make something awesome.

If I remove something you like, feel free to re-add it, if it gets voted to remove, it will need to stay gone.

I will remove non-music videos without bias.

-Digi

Ilriyasprimesuspect

Comments

• BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

This is going splendidly.

First Gem I was introduced to was Mitch Murder - Interceptor

Thanks @Thrax

-Digi

IlriyasThraxRyanFodderRahnalH102
  • BobbyDigiBobbyDigi ? R U #Hats ! TX Icrontian

August 2017 Theme - 2000s Music

Add anything that came out after January 1st, 2000.

I've seeded again with a list I found on YouTube, culling out the bad (errors or simply terrible) ones as I go through it.

-Digi

• d3k0yd3k0y Loveland, OH Icrontian

Irimcoccinuts, foretelling of Reddit TIFU?