Champion Gear Guide for 7.3

ThraxThrax 🐌Austin, TX Icrontian
edited October 2017 in World of Warcraft

Hi, all. I spent 2 hours figuring this out today, compiling various sources that made a lot of assumptions about what the player knows.

Here are two builds. You can choose the one that you like best, but you should apply it to all champions in your roster.

Meatball is the best 7th champion for every class.

SUCCESS BUILD:
Slot 1: Memento of the Lightforged > Wakener's Bauble > Boots of Efficiency
Slot 2: Memento of the Lightforged > Wakener's Bauble > Boots of Efficiency
Third Slot (Time): Writ of Holy Orders > Satchel of Lucidity > Carrot on a Stick
Third Slot (Counter): Xenic Tincture (Hazards) = Runeward Lightblade (Spells) = Lightburst Charge (Minions) > Shadowguard Void Effusion (Hazards) = Impervious Shadoweave Hood (Spells) = Shadow-Soaked Stalker Heart (Minions)

This build stacks +success% in the first two slots. The third slot has some options:
1. Give a hazard, spell, minion counter to one champion each. Other 3 with time reducers.
2. Give hazard/spell/minion counter to two champions each.
3. Give all champions a time reducer.

BALANCED BUILD:
Slot 1: Memento of the Lightforged > Wakener's Bauble > Boots of Efficiency
Slot 2: Xenic Tincture (Hazards) = Runeward Lightblade (Spells) = Lightburst Charge (Minions) > Shadowguard Void Effusion (Hazards) = Impervious Shadoweave Hood (Spells) = Shadow-Soaked Stalker Heart (Minions)
Third Slot (Time): Writ of Holy Orders > Satchel of Lucidity > Carrot on a Stick

This build puts +success% in the first slot, a counter in the second slot, and a time reducer in the third slot. Make sure that each counter (boss/hazard/spell) is on two champions each. Versus the Success build, success% will not be as high for the Balanced build, but you may get faster mission turnover.

primesuspect

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian

Good guide. Thanks!

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian

Update: since writing this post, I obtained all the gear necessary to outfit 6 followers with the epic-quality items described in the Balanced build. It is awesome. I'm running up to 4 missions at a time with 200% success, and approx. 50%+ time reduction for every one of them.