ICSP Beer Adventure

RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian

So, free time is a bit stretched right now, so I won't be able to throw a formal tasting this time around. But, y'all are gonna be in town during the anniversary weekend for one of Michgan's best new breweries, Drafting Table, and they're having a bottle release and anniversary party on Saturday the 24th.

It's a bit of a trek out to the burbs of Wixom, but I'm gonna be caravanning out there and planning to get in line around 9:30am-10am in hopes of getting some bottles of their beer in addition to getting to hit the taps when they open at noon. I'd love if I could bring some folks out there so you can experience some of this stuff yourselves. If you like BA stouts, these guys are putting out perhaps the best ones in Michigan right now, and a bunch will be on tap and 2 of them will be available at the bottle sale, and they're basically guaranteed to sell out of bottles before they open based on demand and expected morning lineup.

I'd expect that we'd hang out for a few hours and then maybe head back towards Detroit around 3pm or so. Depending on what kind of delicious stuff is on tap at neighboring breweries Witch's Hat and Ascension, there may be the possibility of some brief stops to try some other things if everyone on board at the time is game.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Garg