EPIC Prizes 2018

GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz QueenMountain Dew Mouth Icrontian
edited May 2018 in Events

Hey guys!

It's almost that time of year again! Expo Icrontic 2018! Everyone cheer plz.

Each year rad Icrontians donate prizes for EPIC, and we'd like to make that process a little smoother. Hence, I am your handy-dandy prize czar. I'll be collecting information about what you plan to donate, and then I'll make up a list before the event detailing said prizes. No worries if you cannot or don't want to donate-- your presence is a gift as well!

Please fill out the form at this link to tell me what you're bringing!

Thanks everyone, for both being super generous and donating prizes, and also putting up with this corny post! Exclamation points!

MAGICLincMassalinie

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

I should add: It's also helpful to fill it out even if you've already sent something (and thank you for that).

GnomeQueen
  • SodaSoda Ann Arbor, MI Icrontian

sigh

GnomeQueenGarg
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Request entered. Told that they will be able to send stuff. Will fill out form when I have more details.

GnomeQueenLincMassalinie
  • ColgereColgere Cincinnati, OH Icrontian

Have some stuff coming in from overseas; will fill out form once I verify I will have it by EPIC.

GnomeQueen
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian

Just to keep thread up to date. Jackie has the Toshiba/OCZ swag list.

@Linc it is being shipped directly to ICHQ. I am being told it left today.

primesuspectLincGnomeQueen
  • ColgereColgere Cincinnati, OH Icrontian
    edited June 2018

Update: I just submitted my list. Just to be clear, each line that starts with a "1x" is its own separate prize. I marked it on the form, but I'll be bringing my prizes up with me. Let me know if anything is unclear.

GnomeQueenprimesuspect
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian

Bump for 4 days left.

GnomeQueen
  • GnomeQueenGnomeQueen The Lulz Queen Mountain Dew Mouth Icrontian

Hello all! Apologies for the formatting on this-- I wanted to sit down and write it out, but my brain intervened! This is MOST of the prize list. I believe that someone also last minute dropped off a Switch!!

• SazbeanSazbean Paladins. Lawful good & violent about it. Chelsea, MI Icrontian

I swapped out the placemats for a second nerdy pillow. One features launching falcon heavy rockets and the other is a design of stacked servers with blinking lights.

bells
  • MassalinieMassalinie _k's Waifu Texas Icrontian

FYI Some of the shirts are ladies

@Sazbean said:
    I swapped out the placemats for a second nerdy pillow. One features launching falcon heavy rockets and the other is a design of stacked servers with blinking lights.

Yes, sorry! I intended to edit this, but doing it from my phone made that difficult.

Misc jar:

1 merica bevbuckle
    1 john wick gold coin
    1 cray sticker
    1 ocz tote

edited June 2018

For those wondering what "reciever" is:

Massalinie
  • DontCallMeKelsoDontCallMeKelso Kelso 'The Great Asshole' San Jose, CA Icrontian

That is fancy af

• RyanMMRyanMM Ferndale, MI Icrontian

The "Meray Cellars Private Tour" prize is your choice of one of the following:

A) A visit to Meray Cellars within a year for you and one friend during which we'll browse through my bottles and you can pick (with a few restrictions) 1-3 beers for us to open and enjoy; you will also have the option to help choose the theme of and plan a future Icrontic tasting
    B) A custom beer gift pack from Ryan tailored to your tastes - minimum value of $50 - for folks who may not be back to Icrontic for at least a year

I'll have pictures of the beer for the Meray Cellars 6 packs shortly and the beers will be delivered to the house today.

• RyanFodderRyanFodder Detroit, MI Icrontian

@DigiKid and @j and @FreshyP

Please send me your addresses you would like your prizes shipped to!

Thanks,
    Ryan

BobbyDigi