Networking problem with iPhone 7 and new router with WiFi
My sister got a new router with WiFi built in, which she called and registered with her ISP. Her laptop connected to it no problem. Both her and her husband's iPhone 7s however do not get a working Internet connection. They connect to the WiFi but can't open web pages.
- Power cycled router + iPhone.
- Reset network settings on iPhone.
- Cycled Airplane Mode to clear DNS.
- Confirmed they still work on other WiFi.
- Did "Forget This Network" and re-joined.
No joy. Next steps or other ideas?