EPIC 2019 Pokemon Go PvP Tournament
What: EPIC 2019 Pokemon Go PvP Tournament
Where: ICHQ, EPIC 2019, Meeting place to be determined.
When: Friday June 28th, 2pm
You must have your own Pokemon Go account and a device to play on. Due to time constraints, sharing devices or accounts will not be allowed.
Rules: We will be following a slightly edited version of the Silph League Arena Rules
- Party Selection: You may only use the 6 individual Pokemon registered when entering the tournament. TMs are forbidden during Tournament play. No swapping alternate Pokemon within a species.
- Great League: All battles must be fought in Great League.
- Best 2 Out Of 3: Opponents will battle 'best 2 out of 3' to determine a winner. Opponents may not collude to report outcomes not achieved in battle.
- Optional Coin Toss: If requested, an optional 'Invite Priority Coin Toss' determines who invites/receives the battle invite & who clicks USE THIS PARTY first. In subsequent games battle losers have the choice, but battles must be started anew - NOT via the in-game Rematch function. Re-matches for technical issues repeat the interrupted battle's priority.
- Ties: If a battle ends in a draw (ie, both journal entries show a loss) a re-match will be held for that battle until a battle is won.
- Disputes: If opponents do not agree on a match outcome, journal entries will be reviewed by a staff member. If a dispute is still deemed unresolved by staff, see rule 10.
- Technical Issues: Each significant technical issue must be verified by your opponent and, when confirmed, will trigger a re-match of the current battle. The same battle team & order must be selected for the re-match. If technical issues prevent successful battle for 10 minutes, contact tournament staff for assistance.
- Professionalism: Don't be a dick. Competitors are expected to maintain courtesy towards opponents. Harassment, aggression, intimidation, and other inappropriate behaviors should be reported to staff and will result in punitive action.
- Free to Play: Must be Epic 2019 Attendee. Free to enter.
- Staff Decisions: All staff decisions are final. If your opponent is a staff member, an additional staff member must adjudicate any disputes. If you feel a staff decision warrants appeal, deal with it.
Please post any questions here. I'll add more info to this post as needed. See y'all next week!
Register here: https://forms.gle/uGA9abJY4vrz6AqQA
Please see me with any questions. I'll try to answer what I can here or in Discord but will likely be easier in person.